Join the ACS for This Exciting Annual Event
The 92nd American Chemical Society (ACS) Colloid & Surface Science Symposium continues the long-standing tradition of bringing together interdisciplinary researchers from academia and industry across the globe. They convene to celebrate their common interest in particles and complex fluids, interfacial phenomena and chemistry, soft-matter science, and environmental science. We hope you can join us for this symposium from June 10 to 13, 2018, at The Penn Stater Hotel and Conference Center, located in State College, Pennsylvania, USA. View the schedule and descriptions of technical sessions with keynote speakers.
- Call for Abstracts is open (due March 24). Please note the technical session categories.
- View the nomination details (due February 28) for the 2018 Unilever Award ($3,000 prize) for Outstanding Young Investigator in Colloid and Surfactant Science.
- Check back regarding additional award opportunities for presentations.
- Conference registration and sponsor/exhibitor registration are open.
- Book your lodging and plan your travel to The Penn Stater Hotel and Conference Center (conference venue), State College, Pennsylvania, USA. For air travel, please utilize our local State College/University Park Airport (airport code: SCE), serviced by Delta, American, and United airlines, as your final destination. This airport is located just minutes away from Penn State with rental car/taxi service readily available.
Founded in 1855, Penn State is Pennsylvania’s sole land-grant institution and its largest public university. Penn State’s land-grant mission embraces teaching, research, and public service in order to support the citizens of Pennsylvania, collaborating with industrial, educational, and agricultural partners to create, disseminate, integrate, and apply knowledge that is valuable to society.