The fee covers all instruction, program materials, refreshment breaks, receptions (Sunday and Monday), continental breakfasts and buffet lunches (Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday), and the Tuesday evening banquet. Registrants are responsible for all other meals and lodging.
International attendees — please refer to this Visa Information regarding travel or letters of invitation.
The conference registration fees are:
- $550 for ACS member early registration (on or before May 11)
- $650 for ACS member regular registration (after May 11)
- $600 for ACS nonmember early registration (on or before May 11)
- $700 for ACS nonmember regular registration (after May 11)
- $275 for Student early registration (on or before May 11)
- $325 for Student regular registration (after May 11)
- $275 for Emeritus registration
How to Register
Payment in full must accompany your registration. You can register by mailing the printable registration form (with check, money order, purchase order, or letter of authorization from your employer or sponsoring organization) or by credit card payment via the printable or online registration form (the fee may be paid by American Express, Discover, MasterCard, or Visa).
- Printable Registration Form (Adobe PDF)
- Online Registration — please refer to these step-by-step online registration instructions.
- Please note when setting up your participant profile, the term “marketing communications” is used to clarify that your preferred style of communication for the conference is email. We will not use your email for any other purpose or for additional marketing.
- Note that there is no applicable “promo code” or discount for this conference.
- The Penn State registration system utilizes birth date and gender as required fields for the online registration form. If you wish, you may utilize the printable registration form to opt out of providing this information.
All registrations must be received by Monday, June 4, 2018. After this date, please call the conference planner at 814-863-5100 for information about on-site check-in; if space permits, you can register for an additional $30.
Penn State Conferences and Institutes will confirm your registration by email. If you do not provide an email address, you will receive confirmation by postal mail. You will be alerted promptly of any cancellations or changes. If some unforeseen event forces Penn State to cancel or postpone the program, you will receive a full refund of your registration fee; however, the University cannot be held responsible for any related costs, including cancellation fees assessed by airlines or travel agencies.
If your request to withdraw is received at least 15 business days prior to the first day of the conference, we can issue a partial refund. Send your written request by email to email@example.com or by fax to 814-863-5190. A $50 administrative fee will be charged for each withdrawal.
Anyone who is registered but cannot attend may identify a substitute. A full refund will be issued after the substitution registration has been completed. A registration form and full payment by the substitute are required. Substitutes are eligible to register at the same fee.
Penn State encourages persons with disabilities to participate in its programs and activities. If you anticipate needing special accommodations or have questions about the physical access provided, please contact the conference planner at 814-863-5100 at least two weeks prior to the conference.